Noob here, please help! Mouse scroll wheel issues.

How can be this controlled in that simulator? Can HIDmacros be used with this application?
aswitzer

Noob here, please help! Mouse scroll wheel issues.

Post by aswitzer » 22 Feb 2016, 07:02

Hello,

Thanks for any help that any of you can provide!

I am experiencing one issue that I can't seem to solve. Currently, I am using 2 monitors, 2 mice, and 2 cursors. When I have an internet browser open in Monitor #1 and Monitor #2, the mice scroll wheel is effected after clicking on one of those browsers. So if Mouse #1 is on Monitor #1 and clicks on the internet browser, Mouse #1 can use its scroll wheel to scroll up and down on the internet browser on Monitor #1. But now when I move the scroll wheel on Mouse #2, the internet browser on Monitor #1 is scrolled up and down. The only way to get Mouse #2's scroll wheel to work again on the Monitor #2 is mouse #2 must click on the internet browser within Monitor #2 - but now Mouse #1 scroll wheel will scroll up and down on the internet browser within Monitor #2.

I don't know if this is making sense, but essentially when two mice are being used (clicking and scrolling on different monitors), the scroll wheels are effecting different monitors than the monitor that the actual cursor is on.

Is there a way to use the HIDMacros program to make the scroll wheels of two mice completely separate from one another?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Noob here, please help! Mouse scroll wheel issues.

Post by admin » 22 Feb 2016, 08:34

I don't think so...
For 2 cursor you already must have some 3rd party application. Hidmacros could recognize mouse wheel from different mouse, but cannot address it to specific monitor/application
Petr Medek
LUAmacros author

aswitzer

Re: Noob here, please help! Mouse scroll wheel issues.

Post by aswitzer » 23 Feb 2016, 06:17

Thanks for your response Petr. I have found a solution with the program I am using to have dual mouse cursors. Please delete this question posting.

Have a nice day,
A.J.