Can i disable the MIDI inputs?

How can be this controlled in that simulator? Can HIDmacros be used with this application?
jagian

Can i disable the MIDI inputs?

Post by jagian » 02 Apr 2015, 13:18

Hi all:

I'm new here testing this nice program. I've did a couple of tests and i can feel the great potential in help me to do many things in my PC. But one thing is not good for me...Hidmacros recognize all my MIDI controllers and as usual "take control" of all of them, leaving the apps that ive used to work with MIDI disabled if Hidmacros is opened before, and keep active at the same time.
On the other hand, if i've opened other app that recognize MIDI, before than Hidmacros...well Hidmacros simply doesn't recognize any input device (neither QWERTY or mouse), and if i try to close Hidmacros a message appears about an "access violation at address ....in module hidmacros.exe". In fact the only way to close Hidmacros is "sign out" windows and back again, because try to "end task" with task manager doesn't work.
Any comments and hints will be appreciated, and sry for my english.

Thanks in advanced

admin
Site Admin

Re: Can i disable the MIDI inputs?

Post by admin » 02 Apr 2015, 19:20

Hmm, MIDI support was kind of experiment and seems it has some side effects :-(.
Anyway as quick help I would try to download previous version. I think 2.2 didn't use MIDI and could work for you.
If you need some new features from 2.3 I could do a new build with MIDI disabled... probably.
Petr Medek
LUAmacros author

jagian

Re: Can i disable the MIDI inputs?

Post by jagian » 02 Apr 2015, 21:50

Hi admin:

Very nice software, and great suggestion. I've downloaded V 2.2 and works great!...no side effects with MIDI controller software and others softwares like Bome's MIDI translator. Absolutely no conflicts now, and all software can run at the same time with no problems,
Aniway i suggest you a way to implemment the possibility to choose to activate/desactivate MIDI inputs, like almost any DAWS and hosts that works with MIDI.

Have a nice day.